OlgunCelik considers its employees as its most valuable resource. Our HR policies consist of the following principles:
- Safety of our employees is our foremost priority
- All of our employees will act responsibly towards the environment, the nature and the society
- Invest constantly in the professional and personal development of our employees taking into consideration of their own talents and ambitions
- Instill sustainable development philosophy into our employees and recruit new employees that share our vision and values
- Increase the commitment of our employees to OlgunCelik
Our Human Resources Strategies
Application and Recruitment
Keeping in mind OlgunCelik’s core values, business targets and strategies, we look for people that have not only job specific qualifications and experience but also demonstrate the following criteria:
- Shares our corporate values, vision and mission
- Open to personal development and change
- Strive to make a difference at whatever he/she does
You can either apply by filling the application form in our website or by going to Kariyer.net
Performance and Career Management
We use a personal performance evaluation system that is aligned with our corporate targets. Our system takes into consideration the personal contribution, career development targets of our employees and is supported with financial incentives.
Our main purpose is to enable continuous personal development of our people both professionally and personally. For this purpose, our training and educational programs are planned considering the companywide annual development plans.
||OlgunCelik has been providing traineeship opportunity for students at different levels for years. Our traineeship programs not only provide opportunities to apply theoretical knowledge gained during formal study in real life but also aim to provide experience and knowledge of business life in general.
Your applications are going to be kept in our information bank with the aim of evaluating for potential positions, and will not be shared with third parties in terms of confidential principles. Besides, you can also apply via kariyer.net